Dita Von Teese
Party Look #7: Grown-up Barbie (with MAC Pink Nouveau lipstick)
For girls who don’t want too serious a look for the holiday season, here’s a quick makeup look using a bright Barbie pink.
The eye look is a slight variation on the Laneige look with red lips done recently, just not as glittery.
A favorite of both Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj, MAC Pink Nouveau is THE classic medium pastel pink. If you love the look of Saint Germain but have medium to tan skin and find it too chalky and pale, try Pink Nouveau!
Base: Ginvera Green Tea BB cream
Concealer: Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer #2
Powder: ClearLast powder in Medicated Ochre
Brows: Shu Uemura Hard Formula 9 Pencil in Seal Brown
Eyeshadows: Laniege Pure Radiant Shadow No. 2 Shine Gold
Liquid Liner: Heroine Make Impact Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara: Heroine Make Long & Curl mascara
Blush: NYX Pinky blush
Lips: MAC Pink Nouveau satin lipstick
Party Look #8: Radiant Orchid
In line with the 2014 Color of the Year, here’s a very simple look that plays with contrasting vibrant colors and contrasting textures (matte and shimmer).
- Base: Tosowoong Chokchok Shining CC Cushion #21
- Concealer: MAC Studio Moisture Cover NW20
- Setting powder: Bourjois Poudre de Riz de Java
- Brows: Shu Uemura Hard Formula 9 Pencil in Seal Brown
- Eyeshadows: MAC Dynamic Duo 4 (matte pink and matte dark purple) and MAC Lustreleaf (shimmery pale green)
- Liquid Liner: Heroine Make Impact Liquid Eyeliner
- Lashes: Ardell 110 (these are the basic “invisible” lashes for those who don’t like unnatural looking strips!)
Out of sync with someone in your life? Maybe your couples biorhythms don’t match up. Click here!
is michael cera even a real person?
Hello sir ;)
TIS THE SEASON
One day when I’m having a really bad day I’m just going to drink myself under the table but while doing that I’m going to online shop for myself so when i come out of my hangover coma I’ll have a bunch of gifts from myself to make me feel SO much better! :)
Ain’t nobody squawkin’ with my clique.
Can i keep him? Lol